- Pantone Color Match
- Up to
Screen printing is a method of printing graphics on garments.
What is screen printing?
Screen printing can also be called silk screening. It is a great method of printing graphics on T-shirts and other clothes. It is commonly used in companies who create large amounts of custom wears especially t-shirts. The process is a little bit complicated, and it is best if you have an expert like Egos Tees and Prints for your next screen printing Miami.
How it works
The technique is basically an ink together with a thin mesh stencil. A negative form of the design is initially printed on the screen. The screen is placed on the surface of the material, and then ink is rolled over the screen to only areas where the design has been printed.
Benefits of screen printing
- Screen meaning is not limited to shirts only as people think. Other kinds of stuff like bags, jackets, and banners can also benefit from screen printing.
- If you have to deliver a bulk of custom wears, screen printing is an excellent method for achieving quality designs on a bulk of t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts.
- Screen printing is a good method for creating durable designs, not only cotton materials. Polyester silk and more can also utilize screen printing.
Are you looking for where to get the best screen printing service in Miami? Don't look too far, Egostees and Prints got your back! We have the knowledge, technical skill, and experience to meet your expectations. You can also purchase already branded t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts of your choice.
- 24 pcs Minimum Quantity
- Setup Charges
- Up to 6 Color screens
- Artworks should be Vectorized
- Accepted formats AI or PDF
- Printing usually takes 7-14 business days, but this will be determined at time of placing your order